- 35 nm tuning range:
fast, continuous, gap free
- 90 nm tuning available (trio)
- Integrated SOA functions as amplifier or shutter
- PM Fiber Output
- 14-pin Butterfly Package
- Internal Optical Isolator
- C-WDM Communications
- Test and Measurement
1. Gap-free continuous wavelength tuning range.
2. Power depends on current tuning points and thermal management. 5 mW typical across majority of tuning range.
The FP3013x series tunable laser consists of a monolithic Indium Phosphide chip that integrates a widely tunable laser with a semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA). The laser is electronically tuned and can address any wavelength in a 32 nm band centered at 1280, 1310 or 1340 nm.
The integrated SOA facilitates flexible control of the output power and acts as a shutter when reverse biased, enabling dark tuning between channels.
The device is packaged into a standard 14-pin butterfly package, with an internal optical isolator and polarization maintaining fiber output.
|Relative Intensity Noise||<-135||dBc/Hz|
|Fiber Connection||Single Mode Polarization Maintaining|