- 22 GHz bandwidth
- Capable of delivering over 100 mW RF output power
- Compact, low-profile package
- Single-mode fiber input
- RF Photonic Links
- Photonic RF Generation
1. Device is unterminated for high power applications.
2. This design requires an external bias tee.
3. Measurements taken for specification were performed at 20°C and -5 V bias into a 50 Ω load, at a 1550nm wavelength.
The FP1015a high-power photodetector is designed for high-power, wide-bandwidth applications. This device has a compact, low-profile package with a single-mode SF28 fiber connection and a 1.85 mm “V” type female RF connector. This product has been developed for high optical power applications such as RF photonic links, sensing, and photonic generation of RF signals up to 20 dBm RF power and a 22 GHz bandwidth.
The specifications shown below describe the FP1015a model. Options are available to customize our high-power photodiode product to your specific application that may demand responsivity, RF power, or bandwidth performance to be optimized. An option for an integrated bias tee is in development.
|Wavelength Range (Optimum)||min|
|Output RF Power (Saturation, P1-dB)||min||13||dBm|